Thursday, April 12, 2007

Don't Hate Me Because I'm a Beagle Owner

I know this blog may seem a little beaglecentric to some, but I can't help it that I'm so lucky in the dog department. Try to put your jealousy at my good luck (or, as you might put it, "annoyance at my repetitious, boring references to beagles") aside, and enjoy this snippet from a washingtonpost.com discussion today. The chatter/question-asker is "nova," who I swear is not me. The guest/question-answerer is Mike White, the director of "School of Rock," "The Good Girl," and a new comedy called "Year of the Dog," starring Molly Shannon and others.

nova: I'm a lifelong beagle-phile and therefore I was happy to see that you "cast" (?) a beagle in Year of the Dog. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm planning on going as soon as it's released.

Questions: (1)Was it difficult having a dog play what must be a pretty important role in the movie? Beagles can be slightly obstinate at times.

(2) Aren't beagles the best dogs ever?

Mike White: The beagle in the movie was a total pro and maybe the most adorable dog in cinematic history.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate you because you are a beagle owner. Don't hate me because I am a Sheba Inu owner. They are loyal, stubborn and strongwilled, much like their owner.

April 12, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home