Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Betrayal

-
It comes in this form:













I never wanted to get an iPod because I disagree so strongly with (1) the proprietary nature of the iTunes set up, (2) the fact that Apple doesn't allow competitive manufacturing of its products, and (3) the lack of standardization of MP3 files in general. But my friend Molly gave me her iPod to load some music on a while back, and much like an alcoholic who gets a whiff of rum while baking a fruitcake, a byte of desire was implanted in me. Like a bad virus, it's multiplied in my system all this time, and I finally broke down and bought one, with the excuse: I'll need something to entertain me on those long bus rides between Rome, Florence, and Venice.
-

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

You live a hard, hard life, LynnWeber.

August 15, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home