Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting to Know Your (Christian) Friends, Christmas Edition

-
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. You’ve probably done something like this before; if you like, post your own answers in the comment section. (Note: I’ve abridged this somewhat from its original, overly long form.)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper; my mom trained us carefully in this area, and some of my best childhood memories are helping my mom cook and wrap presents around Christmas

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial---originally for cost savings, and now for ease as well

3. Do you like eggnog?
Yes! Esp. with rum

4. Favorite gift received as a child?
Easy-Bake Oven; I LOVED my Easy-Bake Oven; also: Barbies, a trumpet

5. Hardest person to buy for?
Any male

6. Easiest person to buy for?
Any female

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes

8.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
It's a gift; there can't be any "worst"

9. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually

10. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night, Welcome to Our World, The Atheist Christmas Carol

11. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Bird

12. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Absolutely nothing; I don't believe in being annoyed by Christmas

13. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I love red lights outside

14. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey, gravy, sauerkraut, cranberry sauce, and homemade fruitcake

15. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Well, in a moment of impulse I bid on a limited edition print by 20th-century artist James Rosenquist on artnet.com, so I believe I'm getting a limited edition print by 20th-century artist James Rosenquist for Christmas and I better like it

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home