Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF

-
After a long, difficult week at work, Jay and I spent most of Thursday in the emergency room because of his kidney stone attack. By the end of our wait (i.e., before he got meds), he was moaning "Help me . . . Help me . . ." and I was holding him to me and wailing myself. Hard. He's taking meds all this weekend to get him through till Monday, when he's scheduled for a lithotripsy, maybe surgery to follow. Poor guy.

And yes, I did actually use the phrase TGIF. That's how broken down I am.
-

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

oh, god. poor, poor, poor, poor lord kibble. i got your text and kept his little kidney stones in my heart the remainder of the week. i hope he's feeling much better. fie, kidney stones! fie, beloveds in pain!

August 30, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of him! And how was the rest of your week?? Report when you have time.

August 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home