Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crazy Week

-
Monday is my work-at-home day, so I spent most of Monday working and doing laundry and such. It was only at the very end of the day that I remembered that my emissions extension runs out on Wednesday, and I had to have the car fixed and retested by then. Tuesday I stayed home and took the car in. Wednesday I hear that the car won't be ready till the afternoon. I'm home again. So I have to cancel my stress test on Thursday in order to go into work and make up the hours. Monday I also realized that I have also injured my nose when I wapped it with my hand over the weekend. Aches and swelling ensue. Also, we've been so negligent in getting Rocky's nails clipped that he has snagged his nails on carpet several times, and now he won't walk on carpet. Jay "had" to carry him down the stairs this morning. So Jay stayed home to take him for an emergency nail appt. today (and then take me to the garage to pick up my car).

Nothing terrible has happened, but it's just been a weird sequence of inconveniences.
-

1 Comments:

Anonymous eve said...

Hope you can reschedule the test soon. Just as well though, after that series of unfortunate events week anyone's stress might be up a little.

January 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home