Friday, March 19, 2010

Email Larceny

-
So my super funny friend Deb emailed me about the casting of a certain movie star in a certain upcoming movie. It took me a while to figure this one out, but it was totally worth the effort:

"I mean purely on a dream basis. like how we'd fire hoolia horse teef from Gorge, Weep, Fornicate and replace her with a more spiritually sensitive actress."


NB: For the record, I don't agree with this assessment of Hoolia Horse Teef, but it's very funny nonetheless.-

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

see, i don't LOATHE her or anything. i just fear that she'll be so wrapped up in how fabulous she, hoolia horse teef, is that she'll completely miss the subtler parts of lizzie gilbert's journey. in her past many movies she has been guilty of this very thing. and every time i see her at an awards show she gives off this sort of smug, superior nervousness that is very tiring. and i just am not convinced that she can successfully translate said nervousness into a spiritual agitation. *sigh* but since i am respectful of lizzie's journey, i will prolly go to see it. unless the reviews are indifferent, in which case i will not. but . . . javier barDEM. . . . okay. i'm going to go see it. call me, kibble.

March 21, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now, you could be completely right. I haven't read the book, so I don't have an image of EG in my mind. By the by, Sally is reading her next book, Committed, and loves it.

March 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home