Sunday, March 6, 2011

More on personality types (by Jay)

-
Another attempt to contextualize the Myers-Briggs attributes.  It has always seemed to me that E, S, F, and J have something in common, as do I, N, T, and P.  I am thinking of that shared quality as high and low immediacy, respectively.  So,

Are you naturally more:

     Gregarious (E) = immediate focus or
     Introspective (I) = indirect focus

     Concrete (S) = immediate experience or
     Imaginative (N) = indirect experience

     Passionate (F) = immediate interpretation or
     Analytical (T) = indirect interpretation

     Decisive (J) = immediate execution or
     Creative (P) = indirect execution

Not everyone would agree with my choice of descriptors above, but this is the best I have been able to come up with to date.  Feel free to suggest alternatives.  For summaries of the various types, go here.

Later post on this subject here.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home