Thursday, June 16, 2011

Product Review!

-
On a whim last week I bought this little device at CVS called a Deep Action Cleanser:












(The packaging was a little different than the pic above.)

I was motivated to try this because I got microdermabrasion at a spa recently. In this procedure, the tech goes over your face with what is essentially a bit of sandpaper on a vibrating stick. It felt great---like my skin was super smooth afterward. But the price tag was rather outrageous. So I decided to get a home kit and compare results.

The price was right (I think my kit was $15) and the results: very nice. It's not quite as intense as the spa version, but not negligible either.  Thumbs up!
-

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

CONFESSION: i have taken out a fourteenth mortgage on Twelvebrick to purchase the extensive Mary Kay skin-care line from my sister. *sighhhhhhh*

June 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good sister you are!

June 16, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

(CONFESSION #2: it's actually quite good.)

June 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home