Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Geek Gazette

-
I can't believe I played five hours of Dragon Age yesterday. Updates:

* The first time I played Orzammar, it took me approximately 5 hours of play, 100 or so attempts, plus numerous consultations with game-playing friends to kill the Broodmother. This time, it took one try. All done in two minutes. And because I was a Rogue this time, specializing in Dueling, at the last second I looked up to see my character sitting astride the Broodmother's neck and plunging a sword in the back of her head. Very satisfying.

* So I got Alistair the throne, and he dumps me for being an elf? PISSED.

* Although I loved hearing Alistair say "Your desire is my command" every time I spoke to him (before he stomped on my heart), avatar sex is kind of creepy.

*  My companions this time around were my mabari and Wynne (Alistair goes without saying). And they rocked. Wynne is a healing machine, and my mabari Hurricane has more than once taken down the last of the resistance when everyone else was dead.

*  Morrigan? That drama queen can stay in camp.



-

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

WHAT I GOT OUT OF THIS: there's avatar sex?!?!

*D reconsiders her use of the Xbox*

September 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home