Monday, September 10, 2007

How to Succeed in Business

-
So I called up a mobile pet grooming service called "A Classy Clip" today to see about having Rocky groomed. (It's a van that comes to your house.) First of all, when I called, the answer was so garbled I couldn't make out what the woman answering was saying. But upon determining that this was the pet grooming service, I asked how much grooming of a beagle would be. She asked the weight, and when I told her, she said, "Oh, he's a little piggie." After that she told me that it would be better for me to wash him myself because "these mobile grooming services are expensive." At which point, extremely puzzled, I said thank you and our business was concluded.
-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my experience at Petsmart where they asked what kind of dog. Why? Because they charge by the breed. I said he was a mutt and asked if it would help to know how much he weighed. No, I was told, they would just decide what breed he was most like when I brought him in, except that they didn't wash older dogs.

September 13, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home