Monday, October 8, 2007

Italy: Venice

-
Images of Venice here, the most amazing city. In one picture you can see the waiter wearing wellies because the piazza is flooded due to high water. In another you can see I took a picture of myself (with Jay in the background); this was in Piazza San Marco and I had actually started to cry because a picture of the piazza was in my grandparents' den in southern Maryland when we grew up. It made me think of them, how much I miss them, and how I've always associated St. Mark's Square with them. And now I was lucky enough to be there myself. At the end are some plane shots of the Alps on our way home.
















































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of Jay posing with the statue made me blurt out a really loud "HA!"

October 8, 2007 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Great pics, Lynn. It's obvious you all had a great time. I love the one of Jay holding up the Tower of Pisa. Venice DOES look nice. Sally

October 8, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home