Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When a Loudmouth Goes Silent . . .

-
. . . people worry. So I'd better write an update. I have been deep, deep in a groove of nothingness. A beautiful, lovely groove of nothingness. What did I do this week? Nothing. What chores did I accomplish? None. Who did I talk to? Nadie.

Well, almost. I did rake up 14 bags of leaves and had dinner with family on Sunday. Played some Scrabble on Friday night. Made a pie.

And I did talk to some family over the weekend. It turns out that, unlike me, my family has been very, very busy this fall. Romance has blossomed all over the various branches of the Weber family tree. Hint: Ladies, if you're in the market for an 81-year-old with skinny legs (quoting his grandsons here), you may be out of luck.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home