Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things I Learned on My Trip to South Carolina

-
1. Nobody looks better in man-capris than Jared.

2. The difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee: The Damn Yankee stays.

3. My nephews are way smarter than I am.

4. If you look through the window at a resentful-looking guy in a plaid shirt outside of a trailer home on the way to the US National Whitewater Center, he WILL give you the finger.

5. I can still climb more than twice my height on a rock wall.








































































-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Yeah, you gotta watch those resentful guys standing outside of trailer homes.
Sally

December 28, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home