Monday, March 23, 2009

Miscellany

-
Readings: Robert Harris's The Ghost, a thriller about a ghostwriter helping a Tony Blair-like figure with his memoirs. I don't read many popular thrillers, but I love Robert Harris. I've also read his Pompeii and Fatherland.

Listening: Just now really getting into Chris Cornell's new album Scream. LOVE it, especially "Time" and "Sweet Revenge."

Eatings: Made my mom's chili recipe last night; best chili ever. And next weekend I've receiving my eighth of a cow (in roasts and ground beef) from a small, local farmer.

Viewings: We saw Coraline in 3D on Friday afternoon, which was fantastic. WAY too scary for kids, but really brilliant animation. And I got Jay to watch Twilight last night, which he pronounced "excellent."
-

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND: why you don't apportion a hefty percentage of your work day to updating your blog. your readership, kibble, is rabid. please assuage.

March 27, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know . . . priorities, priorities. OR, it's just possible that I have nothing else in me. OR, it's possible that all my thoughts these days revolve around the certain honey-hued eyes of a certain tall, pale, and handsome bloodsucker, of whom I can only write so much before my friends start being concerned.

March 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

they are philistines, lynn kibble, all who protest. succumb. submit to his thrall. and then write about it.

March 29, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home