Monday, March 2, 2009

Rupert Friend

-
I like this bit of interview between Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend in Interview magazine. Rupert Friend plays Albert to Blunt's Queen Victoria in an upcoming movie:

RF: You’ve got to remember that Albert lives with an empress, and she’s someone who became an empress when she was just a girl. And she’s made one or two mistakes along the way, but she’s ultimately had the strength to continue being that empress, you know, for a fuck of a long time. And I think it takes quite a strong man to say, “My woman will always achieve more than I ever will, she will always have more power than I’ll ever have, and she will probably be more popular than I’ll ever be. And I don’t care.”

EB: Because he loved her.

RF: Yes. And that, to me, is about as close to the definition of a man as I’ve ever gotten.
-

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

lovely. Brah-VOH, mister friend. BRAH-voh.

March 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home