Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hershey Park

-

We had a great day at Hershey yesterday. I forgot the way it is with amusement parks. First you have to drive there. Then you have to stop for food. Then you go to the grocery store to get the 25% off tickets. Then you go to the park itself. Then you make your way through the huge parking area. Then you start walking. Then you stop at the restroom. And an hour after you left your car, you finally make it to the first ride you want to go on.
Nonetheless, it was a ton of fun. We went only to their waterpark, and went in the wave pool and the flume ride. The wave pool was much more fun than I expected, and we took turns holding Ryan and Lindsey and bobbing up and down with them. Then Lindsey and I went on the flume ride, where I screamed my head off as we plummeted down. She thought it was a blast. I'm sore all over today!


-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home