Sunday, July 26, 2009

Obsessions

-
I was thinking today of what an obsessive personality I really have. I'll latch onto an album and play it every day for a year. Sudoku, crossword, or computer---whatever game I'm in the middle of I'll play every morning and evening. I watched baseball every night of the season for 3 years and then dropped it cold turkey. Not to mention the Mexican telenovela I watched every night for 6 months---and since it was in Spanish, Jay couldn't even understand it. Thankfully, these addictive tendencies have never extended to alcohol or smoking. Though I can't say the same about doughnuts.
-

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

i hear you. me, too. happily mine extend to marathon emailing sessions and coffe, as opposed to, say, crack cocaine. pick your vices carefully, dear, less they pick you carelessly.

July 28, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home