Friday, July 15, 2011

"Two Phrases As Seemingly Mismatched as Ben Stiller and Genius"

-
Three years ago my friend Julie sent me an email with this subject line. When I opened the email, I found the answer:  AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS CAULIFLOWER.

It's taken me all these years to try the recipe, but it was worth the wait. This is indeed:

Amazingly Delicious Cauliflower

1-2 heads of cauliflower, broken into florets
6-8 T olive oil
1 t sea salt
2 t sugar
1/4 t onion powder
1/4 t garlic powder
1/2 t paprika

Put cauliflower florets in a bowl.
Mix the other ingredients together, and toss with cauliflower.
Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast at 450 for 30 minutes.

Note: I put some cherry tomatoes in there too. They were delish but probably caused the cauliflower to be more damp than they would have been alone. But the end result was the same: amazingly delicious cauliflower.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home