Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Big Nothing

-
I've got a big nothing to report. It's a Saturday afternoon, I'm staring out at the trees whose tops are blowing in the wind. I love this time of year . . . my absolute favorite. It's cool and invigorating outside, perfect for yard work, but then it feels cozy and warm inside, safe and homey.

We had a nice dinner with Maggie last night, looking over Italy pictures. Other than that, our weekend is open, which feels incredible. I still am not caught up on laundry, cleaning, organizing, and the open schedule feels like oxygen, space to breathe. Maybe this weekend I'll start back on my reading project. I'm up to the early Middle Ages and have to figure out what the heck the masterpieces of the early Middle Ages are.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home