Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve Eve Miscellany

-
1. So I was listening to a podcast the other day with Catherine Hardwicke and Rob Pattinson, the director and star, respectively, of the movie Twilight. And Rob Pattinson confirmed something that I, Lynn Weber, had noted myself wayyyy before I saw this podcast. He said one of the hardest things about the role was that he had to be, for example, both "pretty" and threatening at the same time. So, you know (brush, brush) . . . Rob and I are on the same wavelength about that.

2. Some good novels about winter: The Tenderness of Wolves, Smilla's Sense of Snow, The Shipping News, Forty Names for Winter.

3. I'm about to launch a campaign to get my family to vacation in the Pacific Northwest in Summer 2010. Some teasers to whet their appetite, including shots of Crater Lake, Olympic National Park, Puget Sound, and more:











































































-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home