Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blech.

-
So I didn't get to sleep till 3 am last night, and didn't get up this morning til 11:30. Because, yes, today is a work day, I threw on some jeans and rushed out the door. Consequently am here sans shower, sans walking Rocky, sans breakfast, sans self-respect, with lanky hair pulled back into messy ponytail. Worse, I made the mistake of going to the restroom, where there are mirrors, and I see that I put on too much makeup this morning, and with my hair pulled back, there's a pronounced makeup line visible on my jaw. I look something like a mashup of these two looks:





1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

fie. i was going to put this e-mail back-and-forth up on my blog (with pics, naturally). you beat me to the punch.

November 22, 2007 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home