Friday, February 1, 2008

Freaky Friday

-
When a friend asked how my Friday was going, I told her it was wonderful. I did fall in the bath as I was trying to stand up using only one hand, which happened to have a bar of soap in it. Then when I was using the scissors to cut the bandage that I had just redressed my hand with, I cut my finger with them and had to bandage THAT. Then when I arrived at work, I was trying to get in the door with entry card, purse, bag lunch, umbrella, and full cup of latte in hand: swipe beep stuck, swipe beep stuck, swipe beep stuck, pull pull pull, SPLAT. And the latte ended up all over my sweater and white shirt. But I did think as I was walking up the stairs after my splat, If this is the worse that happens to me today, I'm very fortunate.

My smooth weathering of my trials may also have something to do with the fact that our large tax refund landed in our checking account this morning.

Speaking of trials, please keep Jay's brother Mark in your thoughts and prayers. He is in the hospital with health problems.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home