Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tubing Confidential

-
Eve, Ryan, Lindsey, and I went snow tubing at Ski Liberty yesterday. We messed up our meet-up, had to wait two hours to get on the hill, almost weren't allowed to tube because of child-age regulations, and I ended up with the following contusion after falling off a lodge bench:












But at least I wasn't rope-towed down the mountain in a toboggin by rescue-skiers like Eve was.

Nonetheless, we had a blast.














Me and my namesake















Ryan in his favorite color







Eve, before her knee injury
-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Eve-- I was wondering what those blurry pictures you sent me were -- here I thought it was someone tubing so fast it was blurred in the picture. Ouch, ouch, ouch -what a bruise.

January 28, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home