Friday, January 18, 2008

A Good Day

-
On Thursday I stayed home from work. I just could not make myself go out in that snow. I took a sick day. Rocky and I had a wonderful walk through the winter wonderland that is our neighborhood, and he romped and snuffled and had the best time. When we got back, I chased him all around the back yard, and we played with sticks. Then I came in, had some brownies and cold milk, and sat on the couch reading my mystery and watching Tivo. Then I made pizza from a mix I had gotten for Xmas, while I watched cars getting stuck on my street through the window. I actually thought at one point: "This could be the best day of my whole life." (Apparently I REALLY like brownies. And my dog. And not working.)
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home